Unknown Crook @RonnyV2
15 November, 11:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 November, 11:57
In response Unknown Crook to his Publication
I have noticed a significant increase in GMO ( bio engeneered) foods I used to buy because they were non-GMO. Everyone needs to re-read labels on foods they are accustomed to purchasing. Also some products formally labeled organic are no longer organic. As an example Kroger Food brands labeled " Simple Truth", used to be mostly organic. However, now the products still carry the Simple Truth label, but are NOT all organic. And, that frens is the Simple Truth that labeling can be very misleading! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
I wrote Kroger about this seven years ago - no response.

Once the big names with big advertising jumped on the bandwagon of Organic, I had read alot about how the FDA and EPA lessened the standards of Organic bit by bit. Good to know the company names who have offered Organic for at least three decades. Natural Grocers is good. Fresh Thyme, not so good. Bezos Wholesanto Foods - aw, come on, gimme a break! It was a great store in the 70's back when there were two locations in Texas.

The bigger they get, the less I trust them.
02:28 PM - Nov 15, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 November, 07:00
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yes, Whole Foods is not what it used to be, plus too woke for me now. 🙄