COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

· On Wed. 15 Nov. Canada will be testing it’s new Emergency Alert System across the country. The World will soon experience activation of a military controlled Emergency Broadcast System that will be carried to each country in its own language. People will be advised to stay in their places of residence for several days while being shown documentaries based on disclosure. This Great Awakening will save humanity from economic enslavement and factions that have taken away freedoms.
02:54 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
15 November, 03:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Why are so many countries testing their EBS? USA did theirs about a month ago, UK did theirs in July, Italy and Germany have done the same!

https://vancouversun.com/n...

Maybe they are testing it for a WW3 nuke event! Collective actions always make me suspicious....... like the amount of western countries governments that have taken on crippling amounts of debt all at the same time, sure you can get incompetant finance ministers from time to time but for all of the western governments to take on such levels of debt it is assured we will all have a "Minsky Moment". Historically, any country that has a debt to GDP ratio of 80% or more will always default except when at war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 November, 03:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
It’s OK, I have some books to read

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 November, 07:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I DON'T DRINK BOOZE, BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN EXCUSE FOR A VERY LONG TIME! :)