Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Perry @tarkine
The climax of every story is where the tension and anticipation are the greatest; and the forces of good and evil struggle mightily to win. One minute it looks as if evil will win, the next, good will win. In this story the climax is made up of the unconstitutional impeachment and DECLAS. And true to 45's showman nature, DECLAS will be presented in an unforgettable way maximized to destroy evil. Wait, watch and wonder.
10:59 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by tarkine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Perry, click on at the bottom under it