Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:54
Red lines:
Covid Lockdowns
Force Vax
Gun Confiscations
11/11/23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
31 March, 08:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tomorrow April 1st will be the start of 6th month of being home on unpaid leave of absence because of force vax and this after almost 25 years of service. The company keeps threatening to terminate us if we don't get the jab and then pulls back, its been very hard emotionaly and psychologically on me and all my family. This is the RED LINE for me and I will not bow.

Thank you to this nice little family here on AU for bringing some light into my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 12:18
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
I pray you are well.
Wondering how things are since you posted this?

Mr. Revolution @Pnshr45
Thank you for asking.
After 8th months, the company called us back. The Union sued, but lost (corrupt). So no back pay or compensation, basically a slap in the face. The only reason I returned was for my pension.
All in all, besides not having any support from anyone because they thought I was crazy, I was fortunate to be able to sustain my family for that period of time.
Today, they don't seem to think that I was crazy anymore, now that all kinds of ppl around us are dropping like flies.
I thank God for guidance through that rough period.
01:12 PM - Nov 14, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pnshr45 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 01:36
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
It is wonderful news that you have your job without bowing to the coercion. God willing one day you will be rewarded financially for what they did to you. God help those who did choose to take them. My husband and sister caved to the pressure. [They] all need to be held accountable for coercing people to take the jabs.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
15 November, 10:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Many close to me caved as well. God help them.