Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
13 November, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Okay talk to me like a 3rd grader...What exactly does "leave the host" mean and where is he going and wtf is going on...Sauce please...Is he going to die or just a double soul in a host body and heading back to the ether or what? How does one leave the host? How does one enter the host...Soul contract? I need info...Sauce please!
11:41 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 November, 01:30
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Maybe we will all be leaving. I think this matrix is as tired of me as I am of it. 😂 On the brighter side, love and gratitude are a high vibration. Just keep vibrating higher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 November, 01:02
I love your response, I’ve learned It ain’t easy to figure things out & answers are hard to come by but don’t we just keep trying🤣😂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 11:50
Nice, Spoken Like A True Anon, Lmao🤣
#IWantToKnowToo ! #SaucePlease

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
13 November, 11:51
Let's see what happens ...

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 November, 12:57
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
😏