Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
13 November, 01:27
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
He is truly a loved mystery.....for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 November, 01:10
Well Said Doq! Many Of Us Feel The Same Way! Always Looked Forward To VK’s Post! Our Anon Up Family! Always In Our Hearts And Soul!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 11:43

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 November, 11:41
Okay talk to me like a 3rd grader...What exactly does "leave the host" mean and where is he going and wtf is going on...Sauce please...Is he going to die or just a double soul in a host body and heading back to the ether or what? How does one leave the host? How does one enter the host...Soul contract? I need info...Sauce please!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 November, 01:02
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I love your response, I’ve learned It ain’t easy to figure things out & answers are hard to come by but don’t we just keep trying🤣😂

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 November, 01:30
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Maybe we will all be leaving. I think this matrix is as tired of me as I am of it. 😂 On the brighter side, love and gratitude are a high vibration. Just keep vibrating higher.