Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Man in Overalls
Suggested for you · ·
Scariest Thing I Know

For Halloween I was a nutrition label for the American Food System. Unsurprisingly, folks looked at me quizzically and said, “What are you?” And I said, “A Nutrition Label for the American Food System… scariest thing I know!”

Take wheat - Did you know it is often processed with Benzoyl peroxide and Chlorine Gas to bleach it to make white flour, the primary ingredient in everything from bread to pretzels to gravy? But are ethose “processing agents” ever listed as an ingredien? No. Because “it’s not IN” the food; it was just “on” the food while it was processed.

Next up, the Glyphosate, 2-4-D, and Dicamba herbicides that are increasingly used as “harvest aids” to accelerate time of harvest. Big Ag literally sprays these intestinal agent-oranges directly on the wheat berries - along with the rest of the plants. What’s not absorbed into the plants & wheat dries on its surface, but that’s not “an ingredient” either
01:05 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
12 November, 03:54
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
No, I did not know that...thank u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 November, 02:19
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thank you for this AWARENESS Alert, Truth Seeker! 🌟👍 Approximately 99.99% of our reality is hidden to most human eyes.

💥 ALL MUST BE AWARE OF THE MANY TYPES OF POISONS IN FOOD, WATER, AIR, NANOTECHNOLOGY, CHEMICAL WARFARE, ENTITIES, GENERATIONAL ABUSE, ETC.
👇
https://forthepeople.space...

Ex; DESTROYING THE GRACE & ELEGANCE OF A NATURAL WOMEN ...Have you seen the experiments done on frogs, where all the male frogs turned into female frogs due to estrogen levels in the pond they inhabited? Estrogen infiltrates EVERY aspect of our lives. Water bottles bleed estrogen, Big Pharma produces estrogen, cosmetics & hand cremes made with natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Pomegranate can increase estrogen in the body. Deodorants, cleaning products, air fresheners, chem trails, fertilizers, perfumes, soaps, shampoos, toothpaste, mouthwash, tainted vitamins etc. can contain harmful, chemically altering substances that dramatically change our behavior & destroy our health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396