Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 October, 02:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus 🦌/ C Am Comprehending Jesus 👁/ Clean It Up Wagie 🐕/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse 🐎/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New Age🏺♒/ I Run Cabal Down K 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️/ The Lady On The Path Said Courage💪/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do ❤/ Isreal Were Aliens👽/ Consciousness Creates Matter ✨/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row ⚜/ Hate Strife And Division 😓/ See Babylon Be Destroyed 🪃💥/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn 🐲👂/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code 🥳/ Ask And You Shall Receive✨/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Us❤/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple 👫/ I Am Here To Free The People ⛓🪓/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only Way💖/ Needing Do The Right Thing🔥/ Whoa Shes The One🤯/ We Reached The Finish Line🏆/ I Am The Universal Code 🀄/ Start Your Engines 🚀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 09:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Can You Figure It Out"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
No. I must not be in alignment to receive clarity🤷‍♀️
10:45 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply
12 November, 10:46
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
How long have I been here telling everyone to ask questions? I'm right here.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 November, 11:01 (E)
Yeah I just am not sure where to start. Not sure what it is exactly I want to know.