Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 October, 02:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus ๐ŸฆŒ/ C Am Comprehending Jesus ๐Ÿ‘/ Clean It Up Wagie ๐Ÿ•/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse ๐ŸŽ/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New Age๐Ÿบโ™’/ I Run Cabal Down K ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ/ The Lady On The Path Said Courage๐Ÿ’ช/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do โค/ Isreal Were Aliens๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Consciousness Creates Matter โœจ/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row โšœ/ Hate Strife And Division ๐Ÿ˜“/ See Babylon Be Destroyed ๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‘‚/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code ๐Ÿฅณ/ Ask And You Shall Receiveโœจ/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Usโค/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple ๐Ÿ‘ซ/ I Am Here To Free The People โ›“๐Ÿช“/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only Way๐Ÿ’–/ Needing Do The Right Thing๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Whoa Shes The One๐Ÿคฏ/ We Reached The Finish Line๐Ÿ†/ I Am The Universal Code ๐Ÿ€„/ Start Your Engines ๐Ÿš€
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 09:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Can You Figure It Out"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 November, 10:45
No. I must not be in alignment to receive clarity๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

12 November, 10:46
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
How long have I been here telling everyone to ask questions? I'm right here.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
Yeah I just am not sure where to start. Not sure what it is exactly I want to know.
11:01 AM - Nov 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it