Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 September, 05:31
Navy decode

=

A Single Yellow Rose🌹/ The Best Secrets Of Gematria Revealed / Your Connection To Egypt / With Love ❤/ My Words Are Codes / Are There Multiple Avatars Of Me / Shadows Cant Touch Light / Above The Law / Guilty Or Not Guilty / Discover Yourself / Jesus Christ The Comforter / Gods Love Never Fail / Beautiful Eyes On The Queens Team / The Masons Joined Forces And Coagulated / Put An End To The Endless / My True And Only Love / The King Of New Jerusalem / Heaven Sent Archangel Of Death 😇💀/ Home Is Where The Heart Is ❤/ Fusion Of The Twin Flame / The Holy Alphanumeric Code / Prying Open My Third Eye👁/ Stairway To God / You Cant Disprove / Dont Play With Fire🔥🐲/ Who Can Loosen The Bands Of Orion / Mother The Sleeper Has Awakened Amen / I Want To Make Things Better / See The Girl Who Becomes Queen / Owed Her A Im Sorry 😞
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
241-142
1792-2971
TS 19:30 - 7:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it