Godly Man @WWCUE
11 November, 02:25
I’m seeing people struggling financially out here due to medical bills. I’ve been through this too. Let me try to help.

If you get a large medical bill from a hospital never, ever put that bill on a credit card. Let them manage it. If you can’t pay it…When they get tired of trying to collect it they will sell it to a debt collector.

You owe the debt collector $0… NOTHING. There is no contract between you and the debt collector. And the hospital was already paid. If they call just tell them thank you for paying your bill because that’s what they did.

Any debt for medical bills that goes unpaid NEVER goes against your credit and can’t be held against you in any way when applying for credit (according to my banker).

Folks, I pay my bills. But the hospitals, while they’re not trying to kill you, are trying to suck you dry. And if they can’t they’ll sell your debt to a low-life parasite who specializes in sucking blood. So, fuck them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
11 November, 03:49
In response Godly Man to his Publication
It went against my credit score. Maybe they are not suposed to but they do. The good thing is, the longer you wait to pay it the smaller the amount the debt collectors will settle for gets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
My banker could see it, but then said, “by law I can’t hold that against you.” So, you should ask if it entered into the equation.
07:47 PM - Nov 11, 2023
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it