Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 November, 12:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Lived and voted in Georgia in both elections for POTUS (also lived there for both Obummyliar elections, but that's beside the point lol). The support for DJT was off the chain! Soooo many Trump trains everywhere, and the ONLY Biden/Harris signs I saw for years there were in the center of ATL.

Literally watched the screens change in the middle of the night from landslide for POTUS to narrow margin win for the 3rd Obummyliar puppet term.

To quote the 'late'? Joan Rivers, which became the mantra for the Peach State, "We all know".

#Trump2023 !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
12 November, 01:29
They really wanted Georgia. Lots of cheating. My own vote was messed with, my daughter's as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
11 November, 11:49
Kim do you think anyone is really paying attention to this. How many states have been caught and as long as the media doesn't report on it , it gets ignored . 3 yrs now...I hope I don't sound negative, all I can do is keep the Faith 🤗

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 November, 07:28
As a Georgian, I am so disappointed in the patriotic lethargy of the citizens of my state concerning the election fraud. This slow steamroll out of truth is to crush the illusions of the sheeple, but it is unavoidable abrasive to the spirit of Anons. The ONLY redeeming aspect is that those awake also know it was the mother of all traps, designed to catch greedy, incompetent, corrupt traitors to freedom, who sold out their countrymen to (elite) parasites of humanity.

That alone makes enduring it worthwhile.

anna justice @Truth_
12 November, 01:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Just to encourage you...I am a fellow Georgian..and I spoke up, no lethargy here.
I called the chairwoman of elections, my congress woman, and wrote a letter to Trump! I also tell the story of how my vote was messed with to anyone who will listen.
The cheating was so shameless and obvious.