Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 November, 07:11
6:34pm Eastern…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 November, 07:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As a Georgian, I am so disappointed in the patriotic lethargy of the citizens of my state concerning the election fraud. This slow steamroll out of truth is to crush the illusions of the sheeple, but it is unavoidable abrasive to the spirit of Anons. The ONLY redeeming aspect is that those awake also know it was the mother of all traps, designed to catch greedy, incompetent, corrupt traitors to freedom, who sold out their countrymen to (elite) parasites of humanity.

That alone makes enduring it worthwhile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
Just to encourage you...I am a fellow Georgian..and I spoke up, no lethargy here.
I called the chairwoman of elections, my congress woman, and wrote a letter to Trump! I also tell the story of how my vote was messed with to anyone who will listen.
The cheating was so shameless and obvious.
01:32 AM - Nov 12, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truth_ in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 10:25
In response anna justice to her Publication
🙏 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. ❤️
I think I was successful in getting my aunt to call Ga Sec of St and our representative, but no such luck with anyone else.
The 2020 election brought out something in me I didn’t know was there. Personally, I can’t tell you who & all I raged on, from ABC agencies on Twitter to GA officials & representatives… they got blessed out, as we say in the south. I was going to write to 45, but I couldn’t get over the emotion involved ,so I didn’t get that done.
The difference in those awake & asleep in how the biggest treason coup in the world affected each group are VASTLY different.

Now we can look back with the understanding it was a trap. Still was ruff to endure amidst all my comatose people, but very easily to forgive. As long as they don’t let any of the rats get away.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊