Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 November, 06:20 (E)
🌟 This picture is of my Grandson, Tyler, and he passed in a motorcycle/car accident October 13, 2013. He was a very wise, kind, funny, happy 19 year young light BEing and had just finished Army basic training in January of 2013. I am honoring his spirit journey today, Veteran's Day, and everyday. Thank you for your service and love, Tyler. 💓🌟

I have REALized over the last 10 years, it can be an important part of the healing process for moi' is to express both grief and gratitude. I have learned suffering is how life tells you that you are resisting or misperceiving what is real and true.

🌟 Tyler's light that 'I am' is no ordinary light. It does not light up anything or illuminate darkness. It is a pure and formless knowingness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WindWillow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pam Cassel, click on at the bottom under it