Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 February, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am old enough to remember what happened to the last app that was #1 in the app store that was ok with Free Speech.
10:27 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 February, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm hearing they're getting threatened by the Apple/Google gang for removal from their app stores. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 February, 10:39
I am old enough to remember the Netscape browser, and to have actually worked there. Craxy!!!!

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
10 February, 10:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Ah Netscape... takes me back... sigh...

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
10 February, 10:28
Hve you joined Telegram yet?? Seems like most are there from the Twitter days.. lol..

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 10:33
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
No. i have trust issues with it. Same reason i never installed the Twitter App.