Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
11 February, 03:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
https://t.me/WeTheMedia
182000 people following IET & co ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sesame 325 @Sesame325
11 February, 08:50
Telegram is next 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 February, 08:48
I wish they didn't require a smartphone. I don't own one, but I can run it on my tablet - except they want a phone number to set up my account, which I can't give them. Why on earth isn't an email address enough? Why do we need to expose our phone numbers to find a place where we can speak freely?

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
10 February, 11:32
This is proof that people want uncensored news.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
10 February, 10:28
twit owns telegram though lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 10:27
I am old enough to remember what happened to the last app that was #1 in the app store that was ok with Free Speech.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 February, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am old enough to remember the Netscape browser, and to have actually worked there. Craxy!!!!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 February, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm hearing they're getting threatened by the Apple/Google gang for removal from their app stores. 😡