Back to the Future @Backontrack
Carnivore diet
Tinkering with it
Why I don’t know.

First most our foods are killing us.
On purpose
Lead to auto immune diseases
Our food we eat causes internal inflammation and directly attacks our own tissue.

So why Meat only?
Meat is the counterbalance to the damage caused to our tissue by the food we eat.

Meat is muscle.
Meat only repairs muscle
Repairs tissue.

Can I sustain meat only indefinitely?
No
Many reasons but it boring.

Short term is required to heal
Then hopefully we get good food on the shelves
Heal us
Not kill us.

That’s my take.
09:45 PM - Nov 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 November, 05:06
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Carnivore diet involves eating red meat and other meat and dairy products.

Here are some examples:

Red Meat: Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Game
White Meat: Turkey, Chicken, Fish, and Seafood
Organ Meat: Liver, Kidney, Bone Marrow, Heart
Eggs: Chicken, Duck, and Goose Eggs
Dairy: Butter, Cheese, and Cream
Surprisingly for most people, these carnivore diet options provide all the nutrition needed, including vitamins, minerals, and protein.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 06:50
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I have my reservations for other reasons.

But will persist for the time being..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 November, 05:06

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 November, 04:48
Make sense
I can't wait for good bread to be back in our diets

11 November, 05:25
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
yes I miss da bread....😭😭

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 November, 06:24 (E)
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Hubby and I found a Sourdough Bread Baking class.
The instructor taught us simple techniques to bake and gave us part of her many years old starter.
I am feeding the starter with spring water and organic bread flour.
Delicious... and no preservatives !

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 November, 10:02
My take, I can only eat a little bit of meat it makes me nauseous if I eat more. Also, meat holds the lowest vibrations for food for our spiritual selves. Again, my take.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
11 November, 10:40
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I am finding that lacking ENZYMES is the reason for the nauseous take pancreatic enzymes containing protease to help with meat digestion. I believe in eating meat/carnivore, however, there are other things required by the body so I will never be strictly a meat eater (follow a holistic nutritionist for what to eat or not eat - dont follow all of the currently in favor diets (they will change). Dr Mercola has some good articles - read his emails.