Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 November, 01:53
What are your biggest dreams like? 😍❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
10 November, 02:17 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Some were huge as the universe. Others intimate and informative. Others about creation, the creator, medicine, and strange pasted and future events. Some were adventure, travel, salvation and love. You asked what I thought as the ",biggest" of them? Wow. 😳 I might have to think 🤔 about that for a while. 😁 Yours? That looks cool 😎.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Mine? Travel. Travel and photography and family. All of it. I want to feel what having a family of my own is like and I also want to see the world. I want to eat all the food too. 😆
02:45 PM - Nov 10, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
10 November, 04:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
All sound like wonderful dreams Lauren. 😊 ❤️
Thank you for sharing them with me. I must admit? I did a lot of "traveling" time and space in those dreams I had. Met lots of interesting characters, and teachers on this journey. 😁 😎