Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 November, 07:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
A world where regardless of where you go, the basic assumption is that you are honest.

A family of my own

Oh, and still would like to try fresh oranges (particularly those turning brown) once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
10 November, 03:35
Sort of like that exactly! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 November, 02:47
unified humanity

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
10 November, 02:17 (E)
Some were huge as the universe. Others intimate and informative. Others about creation, the creator, medicine, and strange pasted and future events. Some were adventure, travel, salvation and love. You asked what I thought as the ",biggest" of them? Wow. 😳 I might have to think 🤔 about that for a while. 😁 Yours? That looks cool 😎.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 November, 02:45
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Mine? Travel. Travel and photography and family. All of it. I want to feel what having a family of my own is like and I also want to see the world. I want to eat all the food too. 😆