Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 November, 03:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Happy Friday!
Hugs to you, {{{Charlie}}} 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 November, 03:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Happy Friday {{{Auntiie_M}}}
Thank you my friend! 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 November, 03:19
Gd Afternoon Charlie
ThQ 4 your service
My u and yours B Blessed my Fren🙏

10 November, 03:47
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Hello JP,
thank you, and may you be Blessed as well.
God is Great.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 November, 01:17 (E)
💥
Benjamin Fulford W/ MOST RECENT GEO-POLITICAL UPDATE. TY John Galt (SGAnon)

💥 Ukraine will cease to EXIST !

💥 Iran is not taking the bait to enter WW!!!

💥 Military in the D.U.M.B.S under Israel to clear the Satanists to end genocide

💥 ENTIRE Political Virtual 🎥 in US has to come to end NOW. JUBILEE SOON! 🎉

💥 Collapse of Corporate Agencies, Electric Cars, Medical Criminals to be removed!

💥 The Fight Will Continue Until COMPLETE takedown of Cabal - White Hats WINNING!

💥 Opium - Mexican Cartel - Venezulians in US causing chaos ...TIME TO BRING IN MILITARY - NATIONAL GUARD!

💥 MORE - HUGE INTEL!

https://rumble.com/v3uw96y...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
10 November, 04:56
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I hate to break it to everyone, but until Satan is bound, there will be evil in this world, and there will be people that will give into it. Yes, I hope we clean up as many of them as we can right now, but that doesn’t mean more won’t come after them, this is a spiritual war that does not truly culminate until Jesus comes back to reign on this earth for 1000 years. That is when we will have true peace, and no evil. Until then, we need to read the Bible to find out what we’re supposed to do until that time. There’s a lot of info in there if you just look.

Water Mark @Watermark
10 November, 08:40
Good morning, Charlie.

Wishing you the best.

10 November, 08:47
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Good Moring W.M.
Thank you, and I wish the same for you.
I hope the issues you were dealing with previously are resolving themselves more awaken every day!