Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:38
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQsh G21 @JQshG
i would suggest juicing your own lemons. Juice in the store is pasteurized and loses all of its healing goodness.
10:13 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JQshG in this post can reply
alan anon @alan2021
10 February, 10:22
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
use fresh lemon juice squeezed at home. lemon juice in the store is reconstituted from concentrate and has no benefit! keep salt (himalayan or otherwise) in your diet a to a minimum! salt retains water. Cut out all caffeine including chocolate and green tea if sufferign from migraine (at least temporarily). healthy diet is imperative to beat this false covid/PCR tests!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 10:18
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
Fresh is best but if you dont have them, the one I shared is a great one that works too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ