Back to the Future @Backontrack
Just got my early Christmas gift

DMSO

What do I do?
Pharmacist said I can take it orally, use it as mouthwash, rub it on.

Any tips

Mum has sore legs due to accident.
Want to offer it but she’s on different medications.
Does dmso interfere with meds?

Any expert out there?
Anons expert at everything.
Thanks
11:42 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
10 November, 12:54
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Go to this channel on Telegram. I had to send a pic, I can't find a sharable link but you can see the pertinent details to get the right channel. Using the search type in DMSO under links, there is a whole PDF that can be downloaded on the subject. There is a lot of material on this channel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
10 November, 12:46
From healthline: DMSO may also increase the effect of a few medications, which could produce serious reactions in some people. A few medications DMSO may affect include: sedatives, blood thinners, steroids.
Good article on DMSO, see about halfway down page under "risks"
https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 November, 12:21
For her sore legs use Noni. It’s a fruit grown in Hawaii. It’s great for pain relief of sore muscles, joints. Spread it on, works instantly. Www.realnoni.com