mars 1776 @mars_1776
Charlie Kirk on TS

Wow…

Vivek Ramaswamy just went absolute savage mode on the RNC, calling out Ronna by name, and then NBC, flipping the moderator question back onto the moderator. Has this ever been done?
09:16 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
09 November, 04:46
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
F$&k this RINORAT Bitch❗️ George Soros Bitch❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 10:50
that was epic lol soros found a gem in this one lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 November, 10:55
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Never stop an enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves

His attempt to gain some support exposed the corrupt management of the RNC to the people watching

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 November, 10:19 (E)
1st time I heard him speak I thought, another Obama!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 November, 10:19
There are times where I think that this guy works for Trump. That was a Trump move without the Trump face.

Me and You: LOL
Democrat "moderator" at a "republican" debate: NEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 November, 10:17
Listen Im politician. Which Means I am a cheat and liarer - YouTube

This short clips sums up all politicians in 16 sec flat. "Listen Im politician. Which Means I am a cheat and liarer. When I am not kissing babies I am ste...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 November, 10:03
Yeah but it was fun for a few moments there. Rama on fire. He can’t touch Trump and he’s a RINO so …

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 November, 09:37 (E)
Obama 2.0,beware on smooth talking snakes.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 November, 10:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It seems that Obama, unfortunately for us, was either smarter, or much better trained.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 November, 10:16
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Same playbook... lying to the kafir.