Godly Man @WWCUE
Look..I’m not of great stature on AU. I post about this citizenship stuff quite a bit.

No one cares. No response. Remember “Trains, Planes, and Automobiles”. Great movie. Well I’m the guy yelling, “Your heading in the wrong direction, you’re going the wrong way”. You’re Dale Crandall.

Funny thing is, if @VincentKennedy or @doqholliday posted this stuff you’d be studying it quick.

I can only do what I can do. I pray for God’s help.
04:28 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 November, 10:28
In response Godly Man to his Publication
You're so loved, so much more than I can convey in words.

The "small" accounts are the salt of the earth.

The "large" accounts serve a purpose.

We caravan through time, a collective of FREEDOM Warriors for GOD and the good of mankind.

I'm your Brother. You are my family.

At some point in the future, I pray we all meet to share our individual journey. I need those stories, my Children and their Children NEED those experiences passed on.

Love is our currency, and we are all wealthy beyond our wildest imaginations.

Thank you for all the dedication, DON'T STOP!

WWG👆WGA

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
08 November, 11:57
I read all your posts too and don't usually comment but take in what I read. Many are similar to David Straight's advice which I listen too also. I appreciate you passing along any knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 November, 08:37 (E)
Just because people don't reply doesn't mean they don't read your posts.

At, the same time I do understand that feeling of no one caring..

It is a bit of a conundrum isn't it?

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
08 November, 07:15
Thanks for the ucc connection info.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 November, 04:42
I'm right there with you, HM. I'm one of those nobody's everybody ignores. However, we do have something to offer. A whole lot more than they realize.. 🐸
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 04:46
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Amen to that. So many have much to offer out here, but so few want to listen. They have their favorite channels on this TV. Don’t get me wrong, they’re good channels, but others have good content too.