Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 04:28
Look..Iโ€™m not of great stature on AU. I post about this citizenship stuff quite a bit.

No one cares. No response. Remember โ€œTrains, Planes, and Automobilesโ€. Great movie. Well Iโ€™m the guy yelling, โ€œYour heading in the wrong direction, youโ€™re going the wrong wayโ€. Youโ€™re Dale Crandall.

Funny thing is, if @VincentKennedy or @doqholliday posted this stuff youโ€™d be studying it quick.

I can only do what I can do. I pray for Godโ€™s help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
I'm right there with you, HM. I'm one of those nobody's everybody ignores. However, we do have something to offer. A whole lot more than they realize.. ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–
04:42 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 04:46
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Amen to that. So many have much to offer out here, but so few want to listen. They have their favorite channels on this TV. Donโ€™t get me wrong, theyโ€™re good channels, but others have good content too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
09 November, 08:58
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I appreciate all of the information you post! Thank you! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™