Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 November, 08:41 (E)
Ask and you shall receive? I've prayed and prayed, no results. I really need money. Don't have any. Don't want to struggle and scrape any more. Gave up my life & time for free. Please God, will u help me with money? I have faith.
Thank you Abba Yah 💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
07 November, 05:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I would still need a way to be able to help you.

Fundly, GoFundMe, GiveSendGo and PayPal would work. Wire transfers need banking details.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey! Thanks for responding my fren 🙏🤗💗 I have PayPal my name on there is @ LMBphotography
So grateful for any and all help. 🙏💗 so exhausted from everything. 😭
05:33 PM - Nov 07, 2023 (E)
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
07 November, 05:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm actually not registered to PayPal, so can't do a direct transaction. You'll need to use the PayPal's Request Money feature, which will send an email containing the payment link. This allows me to use PayPal for paying without registration.

07 November, 05:53 (E)
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
What's your email that I request it to? I don't know how to do that 😕