Water Mark @Watermark
07 November, 01:25 (E)
I just can't shake the feeling that the current global political conditions are contrived by a small group of humans with evil intent rather than God's Will as prophesied.

With the power the KM have; they could arrange the nations and armies of the world into this configuration. Once the war has begun and much of population is destroyed, they could bring in their undisclosed tech (so called alien tech) to pretend they are benevolent aliens (the Galactic Federation), destroy the remaining armies with DEW's to bring 'peace', impose biometric ID, digital currencies, constant surveillance, and enslave the world. Survivors will beg for safety and food and gladly offer themselves up for the Mark.

I see this happening in real time. Some anon's are rushing towards QFS or Starlink or NESARA; ALL of it reeks of Agenda 2030 in disguise. Even Q fits.

Am I the only person paranoid enough to see this scenario?

(Its pretty damn freaky to be the most weird, paranoid person in this crowd.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
07 November, 02:43
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I consider it critical thinking. And we are all
entitled to exercise it.

For me, I stand with Q, The Movement and
ALL that it represents.

We all come into this with varying degrees
of info acquired over the years. 💯 comfortable
with my decision.

My God and my gut will tell me if I need to
recalibrate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Thank you, Evangelina.

Like many anons have stated; even if much of the information I've believed turns out to be false, I will not be ashamed of wanting to protect children and my country.

Nor will I have any regrets of returning to Christianity.
03:58 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
07 November, 04:06
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Exactly. We do the best we can with
the information we have been given.
No regrets

Prior to Q the dots were so far apart
we couldn't connect them.

I was on a very popular conspiracy forum
for many years.

I knew back in 2008-10 we were in HUGE
trouble. We'd be dead now if it wasn't for
Q imho.

#GodWins