UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
The actual "coup" happened in 1913. It has been strengthened and protected with the addition of the FBI, CIA, IRS, CDC, FDA, DHS, DOJ and every other unconstitutional 3 letter agency since then. 11/3 and J6 was another attempt to stop the exposure of decades of crimes by such groups, with the help of state and federal BAR courts.
02:36 PM - Nov 07, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
07 November, 03:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 November, 03:18 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I hate to be a party-pooper but something has stared me in the face a LONG time and I just didn't want to see it. Now let me hand the magnifying glass over to you...
DC was built by Freemasons, loaded with Freemasonic symbolism in the buildings, on the buildings, and embedded in the street layout.
Our dollar bills are decorated with nothing but masonic symbolism and stars of Remphan, and says Novus Ordo Seclurum right on it.
The founding fathers were freemasons.
☆The WHOLE THING was the illusion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 November, 03:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Fortunately the Fiat money part is over
&/or crumbling fast ‼️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 04:33 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I am very aware. Freemasons were not the group they are today. The illuminati was started in America in 1776 as well. They infiltrated freemasonry and over the years they have become one in the same. It wasn't always so but I get your point. Many of the freemasons followed the New Age movement (not new). They were deists who thought themselves to be god's. I actually see a lot of it right here. Quantum, AI, one world currency and religion ... Different factions fighting for control of the NWO beast system.