Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
There is a very heavy energy in the air.
I feel it very intensely.
This energy comes with anxiety.
Heart beating ... FAST.
Like you are waiting for something to explode...
mixed with the feeling of tipping down a rollercoaster.
My children feel it
so do my co-workers (not all awake either).

You can't quite put your finger on why you feel so intense.
Also extreme tiredness.... like wanting to fall over.

SOMETHING is DEF. IN THE AIR.....
I really DO NOT want to be around anyone...
A strong sense of wanting to be alone.

I do not know how much more I can take of this.. its very uncomfortable...... I want to crawl out of my skin..... uncomfortable.
09:26 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
06 November, 09:56
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Phil Collins In the air tonight 80th Remix best ever - YouTube

Phil Collins In the air tonight 80th Remix best ever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 November, 09:32
Time Line Jump, posted about things this morning. Deals with Karma... A possibility... IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Karmic Dust and The Timeline Jump - YouTube

We have just undertaken a massive timeline jump resulting in the feeling of bumping up against a wall and having the karmic debris that was trailing behind y...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 November, 09:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Oh snap.... makes total sense..... Karma Throw-UP! ...Thanks for the video - WILL WATCH !

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 November, 09:30
We could instantly change it if a couple popular accounts suddenly instructed everyone to start doing good deeds for hurting people.
I'm hurting really bad. No money. No help. Nobody cares. I feel so forgotten 😢 I don't know wtf I'm doing here anymore. Or where my family is? Idk I'm always alone don't really have any family. Everything feels fake as fuck.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 November, 09:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Its so sad Lauren that we are hurting and it breaks my heart to hear you feeling this pain- many of us have lost everything - we struggle with simple everyday needs...I am so exhausted from this ... Someone needs to STEP UP and do something... (before whatever is suppose to happen- happens)...what are they waiting for??- Like you said there are ones who can turn this around.... (at least on some level) ....YEAH VK - tell us what the APL really means / bc I am not buying whatever was told to us.... and I'm also not buying: "I am just a regular Patriot like the rest of you"... NO - there is more...
I find it all ....rather insulting.

We have had our family and friends divided (taken from us) and now this whole Truth (community)- is divided ..I never saw a group of people who claim to be for the same thing - actually scattered all over the place ...
WHAT A SHIT SHOW !

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
06 November, 10:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hey, hold on there, this is a longer fight than any of us imagined. It's the not knowing what will happen next that leads to depression.

I care about all the good people here.

I've gone through so much crap in the last few years besides this never ending story that has become the norm, so crap becomes the norm. Eventually the stress drops down to a low level, you have no choice but to plod on. There is no good alternative.

Changing seasons don't help, it gets darker early at this time of year by 4:19 pm in UK, soon it will be 3:30. Cabin fever sets in but we've had a reasonable lot of weather so I've managed to get out in the garden doing an early clean up, planted bulbs too. I feel for those who don't have a garden, small pleasures break the monotony, giving some pleasure that something has been achieved if only a little.

Sending big hugs your way. We will survive this. Be assured heavenly spirits are real. I feel quietly confident.