Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 12:48 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
05 November, 06:08
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I cannot believe they are still getting away with these crimes. Please God, protect this man. I will keep him and his daughter in my heart and in my prayers. 🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 November, 10:07 (E)
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thank you. She told me today they did another Covid test and say he still has Covid. They also say he’s having acute liver disease from the dye in the angiogram they gave him. he already had issues. I asked because I couldn’t imagine why just one angiogram would do that, then I’m wondering why they would give someone with kidney issues an angiogram because it has to be something known that it would do that. That was in the hospital before he got to the VA by the way. They just out here trying to kill old people.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
06 November, 12:59
Oh, I am truly saddened and sickened to hear more bad news for this man. They are trying to kill the elderly. Every single one of these criminals needs to be brought to justice. I will continue to pray for healing and that he is home soon! 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
14 November, 04:18
Hi, I was thinking about this man and his daughter. Both are still in my heart and prayers. Truly hoping there is some good news. ❤️

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
14 November, 06:14
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Yes thank you for asking. He’s now doing rehab for his right side as the original issue was a stroke. Doing much better.