Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 November, 03:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL
Hi Nana,
Doq and VK looking for you yesterday..asking if you ok.. we told them you been on here and TS and you were good... just fyi in case you can get on X and let them know..💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 November, 03:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thanks, I don't guess it is meant for me to be there for some unknown reason.
Other people post way worst things than me and I get booted and they are still there.

Maybe people on X should be raising questions as to why some of us are still blocked off?
I know our Kris and others did nothing to be kicked off for either.
It sure seems that Elon's claim of "free speech" for a town square was just bullshit!

Some say Elon doesn't know some of this but Nana thinks he knows full well who is booted, and that we have not even been shown the posts that they "say" were violations.

Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
My original account is blocked still, as well. Lurking over there under my old freelance graphic designer account, but it's very frustrating not knowing why I'm not allowed back. I didn't even post very much and only occasionally shared some things, kind of like I do here.
10:58 AM - Nov 06, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DomesticGeek in this post can reply
06 November, 10:59
In response Domestic Geek to her Publication
Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense on who they block.
They kicked most all hard core MAGAs off at the same time in 2020, but they have given some back their original accounts that post really controversial things, some even nudity, blood stuff, and what "they call" hate speech.