Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 November, 03:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL
Hi Nana,
Doq and VK looking for you yesterday..asking if you ok.. we told them you been on here and TS and you were good... just fyi in case you can get on X and let them know..💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks, I don't guess it is meant for me to be there for some unknown reason.
Other people post way worst things than me and I get booted and they are still there.

Maybe people on X should be raising questions as to why some of us are still blocked off?
I know our Kris and others did nothing to be kicked off for either.
It sure seems that Elon's claim of "free speech" for a town square was just bullshit!

Some say Elon doesn't know some of this but Nana thinks he knows full well who is booted, and that we have not even been shown the posts that they "say" were violations.
03:26 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
06 November, 10:58
My original account is blocked still, as well. Lurking over there under my old freelance graphic designer account, but it's very frustrating not knowing why I'm not allowed back. I didn't even post very much and only occasionally shared some things, kind of like I do here.

06 November, 10:59
In response Domestic Geek to her Publication
Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense on who they block.
They kicked most all hard core MAGAs off at the same time in 2020, but they have given some back their original accounts that post really controversial things, some even nudity, blood stuff, and what "they call" hate speech.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 November, 09:02
I never had an account on Twatter until July 2023...I figured "what the hell, let's piss off some libbies" 🤷‍♂️

A few weeks later I woke up to this 👇🤣

06 November, 11:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Nana bets they never showed you the post that was a violation either nor allowed you the opportunity to delete it either

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 November, 03:37
Understand, this is home for me too AU has been home for me since the purge. X is alright, I can't get into too much trouble on there I mostly lurk, but lately been waiting for a notice or whatever LOL...and I cannot believe you are kicked off..we need to fix that... I'll try a little something...
What is your name on X? is it same on here @sirhuckleberry ?😘

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 November, 03:47
Woken67 ❤️😉 They call me a black piller but I call it the Truth! 😀

05 November, 03:56
I wouldn't want you to get kicked hun, what I am saying is some of the large accts should ask why, not specifically about anyone in particular but push it.

I know accounts for instance have built up large followings and honestly have published almost everything any of us can imagine and are still there, I mean some things most of us would not even consider posting.
(NOT referring to DoQ or VK)

I can not see where it is really "free speech" platform at all.
It appears to be only a money making venture to me at this point.