The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 09:03
I just unfollowed someone that had some good posts for awhile, but now seems hellbent on one-sided view of Israel/Palestine and very divisive. More than 30k posts (total, not just the one topic). Wondering if AI. Not trying to bash, just seeing a trend on “people” that seemed at one time to be part of the movement and then flipped to an agenda. Are others seeing this? Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
Also, another surprise response for me is those that think catholic religion and Vatican are evil, but refuse to think “Christian” leaders or churches could be bad. To them ALL Jews are ONE, not broken into tribes, and relate this to “Jesus is Jewish, all Jews are good” and “Our government wouldn’t do this to us”. Lack of knowledge and research. I researched Israel in 1992 🙃
09:47 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 09:55
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
It's the mega-churches that are most suspect to me, of any religion. Especially the ones that are all-inclusive. While on the surface that seems all warm and fuzzy, it seems to be a precursor to the whole one world religion concept. We know where that ends up, don't we...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 November, 10:21
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yes. Very suspect. Here’s a Christian/Masonic rabbit hole. Small tiny rural ky town, 400 people maybe 425. Founded mid 1700’s called Stipp Crossroads. In 1820 Dewitt Clinton, Masonic governor from NY sent men down and they built Masonic hall in this little place, and a Christian church across the road and changed the name to Clintonville. Nice unique story, from early 1800, no roads, no trains, New York to KY to build Masonic hall and Christian church. Clintonville Christian church. Hmmmm. So when Trump spoke in Clinton township Michigan… yes don’t discount the web of small churches built by mason, named Christian church, they are everywhere!!