The Real Me @TheRealMe
I just unfollowed someone that had some good posts for awhile, but now seems hellbent on one-sided view of Israel/Palestine and very divisive. More than 30k posts (total, not just the one topic). Wondering if AI. Not trying to bash, just seeing a trend on “people” that seemed at one time to be part of the movement and then flipped to an agenda. Are others seeing this? Thoughts?
09:03 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
06 November, 01:38
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Many are noticing the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 November, 02:17
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 November, 10:17
I unfollowed someone this week who keeps tagging me.... I don't agree with what they say and tagging me is like taggin me along with their agenda. The hate is aimed at VK and Trump and bashing them as evil who seek to harm us or are pedos. Two others that get tagged in the post I think have blocked me...because of the post??? I had nothing to do with? Good grief. I try not to block but I did unfollow as a "letting go" of that crap.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
05 November, 09:48
Good observation. I have seen the same, though I'm starting to come to the conclusion that as the truth movement picked up steam, the digital "infiltrators" stole others research for the sole purpose of keeping their cover from becoming exposed. As in a mafia setting, the bosses and underbosses have slowly been taken out and these digital influencers aren't getting their orders as in the past. When questions are asked, they are now attacking others rather than just answering. They are also communicating more among "their" crew on different social media sites attempting to code their messages. It's actually starting to get entertaining to see reactions, they're exposing themselves in their panic. I believe we'll be seeing more of the same as info comes out that incriminates them or those that they hang with.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 November, 09:47
Also, another surprise response for me is those that think catholic religion and Vatican are evil, but refuse to think “Christian” leaders or churches could be bad. To them ALL Jews are ONE, not broken into tribes, and relate this to “Jesus is Jewish, all Jews are good” and “Our government wouldn’t do this to us”. Lack of knowledge and research. I researched Israel in 1992 🙃

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 09:55
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
It's the mega-churches that are most suspect to me, of any religion. Especially the ones that are all-inclusive. While on the surface that seems all warm and fuzzy, it seems to be a precursor to the whole one world religion concept. We know where that ends up, don't we...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 November, 09:41
People are devastated that this is not the true holy land “Israel” and many church people I know refuse to believe this was created in our lifetime. So, think how crazy they will react on future disclosures.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 November, 09:20
The layers are peeling off. Saw alot of that come out of the Mid east conflict.