Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 November, 10:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It’s in most everything it seems, even our drinking water…..
Childhood vaccines as well…mothers breast milk….
https://www.thelastamerica...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 03:02
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
NANA has not been drinking tap water for years and I would also be careful on the bottled water.
I only drink distilled water or water thro home filters.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The best water to drink is filtered ALKALINE water. You can buy machines, pitchers or filtering systems that will make the water alkaline. You can also add lemon or a tiny amount of baking soda to water to make it alkaline. Alkaline water is better absorbed and so hydrates better. Never drink bottled water. Most are just tap water. and the plastic leeches into the water especially when the water is left in the sun, or gets warm. Most bottled water tests ACDIC! Making the body ALKALINE is very important to our health. ALKALINE bodies are less likely to get ill and cancer cannot thrive in an ALKALINE environment. Just buy a good water bottle and refill from your pitcher or filtering system.
07:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 November, 01:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carol, can you recommend a good alkaline machine?
Thank you!🙂 I have an RO system & I see it is only a 4 & I thought I had good water!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 November, 09:32
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
The only machine I know of is Kangen. I have heard this is a good one, but expensive. We just use a water pitcher that changes the Ph, and our water tests at 7.0. I think a lot depends on what your water tests before filtration. This is the pitcher we use. 👇 We also sometimes add some lemon to our water as well. 😇