The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 06:19
Spent some time with my sis today, and she’s dealing with some new health issues. I politely said, don’t get mad at me for asking, but have you asked your doctor if any of these issues could be side effects of the vax.

Her response: I know people who have had side effects from getting Covid, not the shots.

The brainwashing is thick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
Yes it is!!! I just was told two of my friends got the most recent booster about a month ago. Each one has lined up for each one offered. Both are having health issues. It’s like “oh what now” and still buying into the c*vd story line. So much for the most recent findings that only 5% of US population is only getting va&ed. 😢
07:08 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 08:45
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Yeah, I wonder about that statistic. I hope it really is only 5%, but hard to reconcile when it hits close to home. Ugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 November, 01:54
In response The Real Me to her Publication
It is not my place to understand. But I think that 5% is embellished