The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 06:19
Spent some time with my sis today, and she’s dealing with some new health issues. I politely said, don’t get mad at me for asking, but have you asked your doctor if any of these issues could be side effects of the vax.

Her response: I know people who have had side effects from getting Covid, not the shots.

The brainwashing is thick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 November, 07:08
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yes it is!!! I just was told two of my friends got the most recent booster about a month ago. Each one has lined up for each one offered. Both are having health issues. It’s like “oh what now” and still buying into the c*vd story line. So much for the most recent findings that only 5% of US population is only getting va&ed. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 08:45
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Yeah, I wonder about that statistic. I hope it really is only 5%, but hard to reconcile when it hits close to home. Ugh.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
It is not my place to understand. But I think that 5% is embellished
01:54 PM - Nov 06, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aunt Ro#, click on at the bottom under it