Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 10:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Sullivan demostrates:
A simple, inexpensive and effective way to keep from getting sick or for when you are feeling sick. Use a small travel size spray bottle and a normal 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Sullivan's Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - YouTube

-Dr. John Sullivan demonstrates peroxide inhalation therapy.****UPDATE ****In this video, I recommend you not use food grade peroxide. The reason for that is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 12:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I've had this sinus infection getting down into my lungs for the last two months. I've tried everything, all the alternative treatments and even including this one just a couple days ago but still nothing works. The whole family is sick, what the hell is this stuff?

Is the plan still going through where they're trying to exterminate all of us, this isn't a joke anymore.

Sat down to watch a movie with The kids, "Never ending story" and every other commercial was about getting the vaccine.

Getting very tired of this crap, just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
05 November, 01:00
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'm so sorry and will pray for you and your family. 🙏 ❤️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 01:10
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thanks, it's just hard thinking this is man made and if it is, why isn't the military doing anything about it if they are in control.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
That has been the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around. The human suffering is intolerable. 💔🙏
01:18 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DJ_STL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DJ_STL , click on at the bottom under it