https://www.theepochtimes....

Elon Musk Says People Were Killed By Ventilators Not COVID-19 Virus

#NoAmnesty
11:33 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 November, 11:29
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
05 November, 10:42
world war I/ Not the Spanish flu, but bacterial pneumonia, cause: masks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 November, 03:15 (E)
Actually it wasn't the ventilators that killed them it was the protocols that led them to be admitted to the ICU and put on the ventilator. By the time they were put on the ventilator it was too late. Most doctors don't even know the dangers of Remdesivir, they just follow the protocols. They kidneys had already shut down and fluid was backup was drowning them. My uncle is a former PharmD and retired anesthesiologist and he allowed his wife to get remdesivir and she wasn't even positive for Covid. They just thought she had it. Luckiky, she never went to ICU. The powers that be are trying to kill people and they won't stop till we stop them. Ventilators save lives when used appropriately. I worked ICU for 16 years. It's the pharma that is killing people.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 November, 04:18
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I agree what you said about pharma. There were reports coming out by nurses saying nurses were turning the ventilators up and blowing out the patient's lungs.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 November, 02:58

chore Toke @choretoke
05 November, 11:57
Duh❗️😠we don’t need to be a Billionaires to know that❗️Hospitals were paid to kill people ❗️🤬