Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 November, 09:06
I just traveled to Missouri today because I didn’t have a place to live. I’m staying at friends house for a couple days. Y’all the devil has a strong hold in me and I need prayers bad. I am SO depressed I can’t take life anymore! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 November, 04:09
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I live every day now...not wanting to live another day. I am tired, i hurt all the time, feel like shit, never sleep and tired of struggling daily financially to survive. I have been done since my BFF passed away. It was my dog. she was my best friend...and i cry everyday without her. Big Pharma killed her and i cant find any help to get answers. And I am mad at god or taking her. I drive a 30 yr old vehicle, havent had health ins in 14 yrs and i hate drs anyway. but i need eye surgery bad. I have one pair of jeans. Every dime goes to bills or my other senior dogs...now one has something going on..possibly cancer but not found yet. Adrenals it looks like...maybe a pituitary tumor. They want to do several tests...money money money. I can no longer afford dogs and I love dogs. I hardly leave the house. I dont want to leave the house. dont want to be around people. So my point..I understand where you are coming from. I know you lost your daughter. Life sucks...I am so sorry! Love to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
I'm so sorry for your troubles...

For your senior dogs, have you tried Fenbendazol or Ivermectin...
05:23 PM - Nov 04, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 November, 08:08
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I am well educated in natural remedies...i have a certification in natural pet care plus my research and experience. So thats a yes. Doesnt fix my dog that died though. thats whats got me. thanks!