Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I want to see a picture of an underground tunnel before and after destruction/back-filled.
I want to see authentic footage of an underground battle.
I want undeniable proof those criminals who are supposedly in captivity, are.
02:15 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 November, 08:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Agree. No matter which side you're on, blind belief is not how you get to the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
03 November, 03:21
And furthermore, I don't want to see video or photos - all can be faked...take me there...show me...I trust no one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
03 November, 03:19
Yeah, show me or it is all smoke and mirrors.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 November, 03:17
👍

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 November, 02:39
I want to see way more, my list would get me
more blocks though😕

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 November, 02:55
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
i hear you.
there's more for me too.
but some things i want assurance of, i don't actually want to "see"