Only people mentioned by Tag456 in this post can reply
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
03 November, 04:37
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
This is definitely not ALL of Michigan. I’m telling you that TRUMP supporters are indeed the majority according to all the yard signs, banners, flags, etc. located all over the state!! And we are fed TFU!!! These people “hate America?!” GTFOUT!!! Go back to where ever you came from and love THAT country. The majority here are Patriots who are waiting for this absolute shit show to end!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
03 November, 12:25
Largest deportation just around the corner. You hate us? ....get out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 November, 11:27
I hope they all get taken out of here. They are the most ungrateful people I've ever seen. GO HOME!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 November, 11:26
Hi there. How about git the fook outta here then? De Portion 'Express prize 🏆! (Buzzer, bells and whistles, the eagle 🦅 soars again, Rapidly)

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 November, 11:22
Fortunately i'm about 5 hours north of these
trans/plants.

Complacency & Apathy allowed this

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 November, 11:13
Soon they will be the majority.
Happening as we speak..

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
03 November, 11:09
Load 'em up...move 'em out

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 November, 11:09
Why are you here then? Go home. We don't want you to be unhappy. Return to your home countries.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 November, 11:07
I sure hope President Trump deports these Muslim Arabs who are against the US. Maybe then and only then will they appreciate what they had here at our expense.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 November, 11:14
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Add ALL those who hate the founding principles upon which our nation was created.