COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Alexander Sheppard 🇺🇸
NotAlexSheppard
Today I turn myself in to federal prison for the 19 month sentence I received for peacefully protesting inside the People’s House on January 6th, 2021.

I was 21 years old at the time, and I have been fighting these charges for the last 3 years.

It is my great honor to be held hostage as a political prisoner in these United States of America.

Goodbye, for now…
10:18 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 November, 01:24
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
You have an army of prayer warriors that will be praying for you Alexander. I'm sorry you have to endure this. It's things like this that makes me so mad about "the plan". If WE know and THEY know, why is this kinda stuff even happening!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 November, 12:52
You are my hero young man.
Thank you for your integrity.
God Bless
your
Amazing Spirit.

Hope to meet you one day and
shake your hand Alex,
A True Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 November, 11:45
Stay strong Alex, we are praying for you!🙏🙏🙏

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
03 November, 11:21
Blessing and prayers for your safety. True patriot

Dave Mars @CCU
03 November, 10:26
This Makes my blood boil for this American! This should not happen!!