Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 November, 09:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 11:09
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Had one ONE time, and said NEVER again, then find out before that CARLTON breast center is run by triples, well owned by them in Albany. I was like what kinda sense does it make to squish body parts. THEN they are like "don't move" as if you could, would have to leave a tit behind.....THEN the WHOLE damn thing is "Project Paperclip" shit and WHY and WHO made that whole fkn demon shit of soft kill, the triples.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
😡😳Same. Just once. Never again. The fire alarm went off in the middle of it....I'm stuck...literally IN the machine wearing the beautiful gown with the slit in the back exposing the backside (must be naked of course)...the tech runs out in the hall to see if it was for real...LEAVES me standing there....and LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN with me and my backside and squished body part standing there 💩.
I'm yelling....hellloooooo...um...hey!.... I couldn't kick my short legged self back far enough to close the dang door. I was FURIOUS. She comes running back in closing the door saying sorry sorry...we're good. Let's get you finished. Yah...YOU might be good....I was somewhat traumatized. LOL! 😐😳😱😤 First and last time. Every time a doctor brings up getting one...I say...nope...no thanks.
11:35 PM - Nov 02, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 November, 01:29
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 I had a fire alarm go off in the middle of a massage. I never got dressed so fast in my life.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 November, 01:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I only wish I could have got dressed...but noooo...I was stuck squished boobie in a boobie press. LOL!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 November, 12:04
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
YOU nailed it and it is malicious intent the whole sorry devil system.