⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Paris Hilton, just like many others, was born into this satanic life and was forced to do and be part of horrific things. Not giving her a pass but I do hope she can help expose as many evil individuals as possible.
08:44 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
11 February, 01:12
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
so sad what these people have lived through. i hope she speaks up more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deana Mitchuson @deana
10 February, 09:39
Give all survivors the courage to step forward and reclaim their life, I pray for them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Lages @Robinbird
10 February, 09:27
What the hell is she saying? put a finger down

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 February, 09:26
That doesnt look li!e her.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 February, 04:59
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Whether or not this is her, it's besides the point. I think we are all aware of the type of evil surrounding these people.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 February, 08:49
Dear Lord,
Please give them the strength to be brave💗
Amen