Sabina de Nooijer @sabina2211
🔥🔥OOPPSS there it is 🔥🔥
08:27 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by sabina2211 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 February, 11:56
In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication
I hope this means more main stream booms incoming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Jam @71JimD
26 February, 08:52
I suspected that it was a plot to throw mud at our President!!! They have been in an aliance with the dems all along!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
26 February, 07:51
The word Capitol is misspelled and I can't find a article as a witness to that banner. I think that's photoshopped

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
26 February, 07:14
we have to verify people. please dont post screenshots without verifying. VERIFY!

Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
14 February, 08:38
This cannot be verified via CNN

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 February, 08:28
Think this may be photoshopped. Capitol is spelled incorrectly.

Trump Lady @TrumpLady
14 February, 07:38
as much as i would love this to be true, unfortunately it is not. just fake news

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 February, 07:36
About time, all good things come to pass. The truth will not be denied. Keep Praying Patriots. Father God hearing our calls for help.

Michael Catino @MCanon
14 February, 07:09
oooh Mitch is in troub-ble.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
14 February, 07:07
WHAOOOO. Glory be to God. the tide is turning . Can you feel it.. ghostezra is one to follow... very uplifting. Like him, i know and end to masks is coming ...SOON

gail nichols @2021election
11 February, 04:46
Surprie...Surprise...Surprise🤪 George Soros? Nancy Peosi?

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 08:20
FAKE JUNK FROM THE LEFT
PLEASE - RESEARCH Before you POST -

14 February, 08:39
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
THANK you! You are correct and I sincerly apologize for the mis information. I will do better.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 07:59
Somebody QUICK...go tell the SENATE/CONGRESS!!!! Then ARREST THEM for TREASON!!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 07:58
Hmmmmm....To ALL my DEMOCRIPTIC Friends out there who say it was TRUMPSTERS!!! OMG!!!

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
11 February, 05:56
Do you even research before you post? It's fake.

https://www.google.com/amp...

Sabina de Nooijer @sabina2211
12 February, 11:45
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
as far as i know is reuters deepstate so they can factcheck what they want

14 February, 08:41
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
THANK you! You are correct and I sincerly apologize for the mis information. I will do better.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
10 February, 08:57
Yet the left still refuses to believe this. TDS...TDS...TDS...TDS...TDS...

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
11 February, 01:56
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
They do believe it! They've known all along. It was their plan to send Antifa in there and act like Trump supporters, so they could use it against Trump. It won't work, as we know, but every single one of them know this!!