Sabina de Nooijer @sabina2211
10 February, 08:27
🔥🔥OOPPSS there it is 🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by amyelohim in this post can reply
Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
14 February, 08:41
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
THANK you! You are correct and I sincerly apologize for the mis information. I will do better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
14 February, 08:46
In response Jennifer Espiritu to his Publication
I wouldn't necessarily believe Reuters. Just saying. Everyone needs to think for themselves.

12 February, 11:45
as far as i know is reuters deepstate so they can factcheck what they want

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
12 February, 11:59
In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication
But it wasn't really on the news. Someone altered the picture. All I'm saying is research these things so we don't all look stupid spreading false information.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 08:01
Thought it might be too good to be true...HOWEVER, Antifa WAS responsible for the Capitol "so called" raid!!!! Just sayin!!!!

12 February, 11:48
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
true and reuters is a european deepstate so they can factcheck all what is true