Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 December, 09:45
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
This to me screams pedo. These dudes had ulterior motives. I’m a loving caring person but at 25 I was young and dumb. Life was all about me. What 25 year old is thinking about adoption. How did they get approved at 25. Not buying it NEVER WILL these two are. Weirdos. We need to watch their kids. We need to protect CHILDREN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 December, 01:54
I don't trust any of them. They can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 December, 01:40
Tell me if the Matt Gaetz in the picture looks like the 2023 version.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 December, 03:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I notice it too. Does not look like Matt. Looks more like our speaker of the house, whats his name?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 December, 01:22
Nobody in congress is clean. Every one is allowed there because they are compromised.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 October, 12:40
If a young man impregnates a young woman, both are kids, stupid or ignorant kids but still kids. Age 13, 14 is not pedophilia. It's two kids changing their future for life should they get pregnant.

In our neck of the woods, it happened... two kids, dumb stuff and boom impregnated.
The baby was adopted by a great local couple who couldn't have children. The baby went to the parents never to enter an agency which was really smart. The boy is 10 and extremely blessed, highly intelligent and will be running a huge company by 13. He's gonna be too busy learning to be messing around with girls at 13.

That's the secret... get kids early aged into music, woodworking, arts, acting, husbandry, mechanics, electronics, anything to use their brains not their other "brains".

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 October, 12:07
He looks like Flynn !

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 October, 11:47
"When all is exposed, 98% of Washington will fall."
-Julian Assange

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
31 October, 11:36
Ugh. I knew about Gaetz. Wanted Johnson to be a "real" good guy. This movie is sometimes hard to watch. 🙁

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 October, 11:26
Yes Matt is Gaetz 2.0 central casting yes we are watching a movie

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 October, 11:25
Free masons

chore Toke @choretoke
31 October, 11:07
Pedo club

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 December, 01:21
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Makes me sooo sick!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
14 December, 02:45
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I think they are all master masons

chore Toke @choretoke
31 October, 11:05
CREEPY ❗️🤨Pedophiles❗️🤨Because these two are more than likely on that list❗️🤨it’s a Big Pedo Club ❗️🤬

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 October, 10:18
Have they both been replaced (taken out ). looks like Matt has been, don't know enough about Mike's old appearance vs present looks

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
30 October, 10:22
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I don't know, I find it very weird.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
31 October, 11:21
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
He looks like Snowden.