Widget 260 @widget260
If you have back pain, PLEASE watch this. You will thank yourself later.

https://x.com/Thekeksociet...
07:14 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
KA - BQQM @J1111
23 November, 01:41
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I found the sore spot .. only on my right side, which is the side where my lower back and mid back hurts. I massaged it for 30 seconds and my back pain is gone. I am very very surprised!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 October, 02:18
Well, I found the source spot under both armpits. It didn’t feel that sore, but I also have a high tolerance of pain mostly because of my sciatica which really been bothering me lately I did the massage on both going to get up and walk around and see if it worked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 October, 01:07
Wow, just tried this and it worked. Bulging disks in lower back, and now no pain. That spot was sore as hell. Thanks Dr Curtis

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
29 October, 12:56
Anyone know this man's name?

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 October, 09:23
This works! I'm a disabled veteran and did it to both sides while watching the video. Crazy how new med treatment is coming out. Now med beds for seizures. Super sore spots.

Widget 260 @widget260
29 October, 10:55
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I had a Harrington rod attached to my spine 42 years ago at T10 & L4. That has left me with no disc matter directly above and below. I've been hobbling around for 2 months and after one 30 second massage, I was able to walk my dog with no pain. My neck doesnt hurt either! Holy smokes.

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 October, 03:06
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I went to get rods after two surgeries. The VA said no disk to attach to. It's raining here and I feel pretty good halfway thru the day. If I feel like this tomorrow I might try going without my brace. This is the Fenbendazol for the back.