Widget 260 @widget260
29 October, 07:14
If you have back pain, PLEASE watch this. You will thank yourself later.

https://x.com/Thekeksociet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
This works! I'm a disabled veteran and did it to both sides while watching the video. Crazy how new med treatment is coming out. Now med beds for seizures. Super sore spots.
09:23 AM - Oct 29, 2023
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 October, 03:06
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I went to get rods after two surgeries. The VA said no disk to attach to. It's raining here and I feel pretty good halfway thru the day. If I feel like this tomorrow I might try going without my brace. This is the Fenbendazol for the back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
29 October, 10:55
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I had a Harrington rod attached to my spine 42 years ago at T10 & L4. That has left me with no disc matter directly above and below. I've been hobbling around for 2 months and after one 30 second massage, I was able to walk my dog with no pain. My neck doesnt hurt either! Holy smokes.